Day 01: Delhi to Dharamshala After an overnight journey of around 520kms. from Delhi check-in to hotel at Dharamshala. After having breakfast Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and Palampur tea estates overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 02: Dharamshala AAfter Having Breakfast visit Dal lake--The Dal Lake is the venue of the annual fair that takes place in the month of September. For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamsala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Overnight stay at Dharamshala
Day 03: Dharamshala to Delhi :- After having late breakfast, checkout from hotel at 12noon than proceed towards Delhi in the evening.
“End of Tour”
- Assistance upon arrival at Manali
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea/Coffee /cold drink on arrival)
- 02 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Manali to Delhi
- 2 Breakfast & Dinner
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (9%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances | Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour | Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc