Day 01: Delhi to Dharamshala (570 kms) After an overnight journey of around 520kms. from Delhi check-in to hotel at Dharamshala. After having breakfast Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and Palampur tea estates overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 02: Dharamshala After Having Breakfast visit Dal lake--The Dal Lake is the venue of the annual fair that takes place in the month of September. For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamsala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Overnight stay at Dharamshala
Day 03: Dharamshala to Dalhousie:-After breakfast proceed towards Dalhousie which is approx. 135kms. Transfer to hotel after arrival. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activity. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 04: Around Dalhousie After having breakfast visit At a distance of 7 kilometers from Dalhousie is Khajjiar. The nature lovers and the adventure seekers alike throng Khajjiar. The marvelous meadow, lovely lake and the captivating cedar trees add to the beauty of Khajjiar, Bakrota Hills is offers to the tourists the brisk walk round the hills besides a grand view of snow-clad peaks. Dainkund or Dayankund is a towering and beautiful peak which offers panoramic views, specially on a clear day, of the three main rivers - Beas, Ravi and Chenab. Kalatop commands a beautiful and grand panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 05: Dalhousie to Delhi After having late breakfast, checkout from hotel than proceed towards Delhi. “End of Tour”
- Assistance upon arrival at Manali
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea/Coffee /cold drink on arrival)
- 04 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation By Indica Car from Delhi to Delhi
- 4 Breakfast & Dinner
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (9%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances | Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour | Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc