Day 01: Delhi to Shimla (On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station. Depart for Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel .Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 02: Shimla After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for ts Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Shimla to Manali :- After breakfast check out hotel depart foe Manali. On the way visit Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Manali (Local S/S) After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 05: Rohtang Pass (100 K.m Round Tour)-(Subject to Availability - NGT Permission & Taxi Union Permission Required) Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Manali to Chandigarh After B/F check out hotel. Depart for Chandigarh. On the way visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawl weaving Ind . Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. O/N/S
Day 07: Chandigarh to Delhi After B/F check out hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake. Depart for Delhi. On arrival drop at Railway station / Airport
- Assistance upon arrival at Manali
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea/Coffee /cold drink on arrival)
- 06 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation By Indica Car from Delhi to Delhi
- 6 Breakfast & Dinner
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (9%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances | Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour | Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc